This is a 3 day course, designed for kids who want to learn how to bake a variety of delicious eggless cakes, cupcakes, cookies and brownies along with all the skills to decorate them.
. We provide all the ingredients as well as recipes for all the goodies the make during the course*
. This course is designed for 9-16 year olds who are keen to bake! During the course, our young baker will learn…
Day 1 – Eggless Vanilla Cupcake Baking & Decoration Class
• The kids will learn how to bake a fluffy, light vanilla Cupcakes.
• They will then learn how to decorate them with beautiful buttercream swirls
• They will also learn how to create elegant little sugar paste decorations to give their cupcakes a professional look
• They will come home with four delicious, beautiful looking cupcakes!
Day 2 -Eggless Chocolate Brownies & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Class..
• On their second day, our young bakers will learn how to make a scrumptious cookie dough and a gooey brownie batter
• We will show them how to shape and lay them out for the best results
• They will make mouthwatering mini chocolate chip cookies and deliciously dense brownies and will bring them home..
Day 3 – Eggless Chocolate Cupcake Class..
. On the last day of the course, the kids will learn how to bake rich and moist chocolate cupcakes
• They will learn how to make a light and creamy chocolate buttercream to decorate their cupcakes
• They will also learn how to finish their chocolate cupcakes for a stunning look using chocolate decor and rose swirls
. At the end of the course, the kids will go home with four heavenly chocolate cupcakes, recipes and lots of tips and techniques so they can recreate their delicious baking journey at home…
. Terms & Conditions : In the unlikely event that Eggless Cake Delights has to cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. We are unable to offer any refunds should you decide to cancel or are unable to attend your class. Please double check dates and travel arrangements before you make a booking. We cannot be held liable for any money spent, such as travel arrangements, hotel bookings etc.
Lunch break: 15 Minutes Lunch Break.
Address of class: (This is a residential road so there is plenty of free parking available near by) Woodcock Hill, Harrow-Kenton, HA3 0JJ
Getting to class:
Nearest Train Station: Northwick Park Station (Metropolitan Line) or Kenton Station (Bakerloo Line)(5-7 minute walk)